1. The family is a haven in a heartless world -Attributed to Christopher Lasch
2. Our most basic instinct is not for survival but for family. Most of us would give our own life for the survival of a family member, yet we lead our daily life too often as if we take our family for granted.
3. A family is a unit composed not only of children but of men, women, an occasional animal, and the common cold.
4.When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.
5. The happiness of the domestic fireside is the first boon of Heaven; and it is well it is so, since it is that which is the lot of the mass of mankind.
6. Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
7. Having a place to go - is a home. Having someone to love - is a family. Having both - is a blessing.
8. And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen.
9. In time of test, family is best.
10. The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family.
11.At the end of the day, a loving family should find everything forgivable.
-Mark V. Olsen
12. The family is one of nature's masterpieces.
13. Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.
14. Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future.
-Gail Lumet Buckley
15. A man should never neglect his family for business
16. Cherish your human connections - your relationships with friends and family
17. Family is not an important thing, its everything
-Michael J. Fox
18. In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future
19. One's family is the most important thing in life. I look at this way: One of these days I'll be in a hospital with four walls all around me. And the only people who'll be with me will be my family
20. Pray that in your family daily, that yours may be in the number of the families who call upon God
21. Spend time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family
22. The family you come from isn't as important as the family you're going to have
23. Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold
24. Women's natural role is to be the pillar of the family
25. Happiness is only real when shared
26. We must take care of our families wherever we find them
27. This is part of what a family is about, not just love. It's knowing that your family will be there watching out for you. Nothing else will give you that. Not money. Not fame. Not work.
28. There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of human, are created, strengthened and maintained
29. So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family, that remains the measure of our stability because it measures our sense of loyalty
30. The best way to feel family is being part of it
-Miguel Angel Saez Gutierrez