This list of quotes will help you to overcome whatever fears you may have. We quote the people we do for a reason. Their wisdom is timeless. Enjoy these fear quotes.
1. The whole secret to existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help you are freed.
2. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.
3. Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain.
4. Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out.
5. Let us never negotiate out of fear, but let us never fear to negotiate.
-John F. Kennedy
6. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure
7. We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face. We must do that which we think we cannot.
8. Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
9 He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. Faith activates God – fear activates the enemy
11.The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth will really set you free.
12. Fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.
13. Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action brings confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
14. As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.
15. The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.
16. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkenss, that most frighten us.
17. Thinking will not overcome fear but action will.
-W. Clement Stone
18. Courage consists not in hazarding without fear; but being resolutely minded in just cause.
19. Never let the fear of striking out get in your way
20. The greatest mistake we make is living in constant fear that we will make one.
-John C. Maxwell
21. To Conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom
22. They who have conquered doubt and fear have conquered failure.
23. There is perhaps nothing so bad and so dangerous in life as fear.
24. Peace is the state in which fear of any kind is unknown.
25. Fears are educated into us, and can, if we wish be educated out.
-Karl Augustus Menninger