I know that sometimes it can be difficult to find reasons to smile and remain grateful. Maybe you're going through some rough times in your life. Maybe you lost your job, or having some troubles in your love life. Either way I want to give you reasons to smile regardless of what is going on in your life.
1. You're breathing! You're alive. That in itself is more than enough reason to smile.
2. You can read this! You have the ability to read this, which is something not everyone can do. You have been blessed enough to have enough education to read this.
3. Because you're awesome
4. Because there is always something to look forward to. Maybe it's a vacation or more simply your next day off of work. If you can't think of anything to look forward then now is your chance to start planning!
5. For Music. There is always a song that makes you happy or want to dance when you hear it. Play that song.
6. Because you have more blessings than you realize.
7. Because a smile is an instant beauty regimen. Man or woman a smile immediately enhances your beauty. Happiness is beauty
8. Thinking about how far you've come along so far in life. All that you have learned. These lessons should make you happy. Knowledge is power.
9. For nature. For the beautiful flowers in the ground to the beautiful blue starry nights. Even a thunderstorm is cause to stay in and watch a good movie. There is always something to be grateful for. It is also nature that provides you with the ability to physically stay alive.
10. For the ability to be on the internet right now reading this. If you're reading this you're either on a pc that you own, a phone, a friends computer, a library, or school. Either way you own/or have the ability to use that technology. There are so many people around the globe who would love the chance to have those things and be able to use the internet.
11. For Memories. Everyone has some memory which makes them happy. Maybe a birthday, or some random funny thing you have seen at the store. Focus on the happy thoughts (and think BIG)
12. For your own personal thoughts. Smile because you have the ability to have inside jokes. Smile because you always have the CHOICE to do so. You get to choose your outlook on life. Choose a happier one. I promise you it will be a more enjoyable life.
13. For the future. It's as bright as you choose to have it and see it.
14. Because nothing is as bad as it seems. I promise. There is a reason for and a lesson with everything.
15. Because you have a talent. Everyone has a talent. Maybe it's your ability to communicate with anybody or maybe you're a fantastic artist.
16. For friends and family. If you don't have many friends now is the perfect time to start making some.
17. For sleep. If you're having a bad day or some bad times there is nothing better than sleep and resting.
18. Smile because it's contagious. If you smile it encourages others to do the same.
19. For beautiful views. Think about a place you've been that was just so beautiful. Imagine you were there right now. Give yourself an instant vacation or the inspiration to take a new one.
20. For morning coffee or tea. Or more simply that few minutes in the morning where you have just a few minutes of "you" time.
21. For fireworks. I have never met anyone in my life who said "I don't like fireworks". Just thinking about fireworks brings a sense of summer and happiness.
22. Smile because you don't have some big grizzly like man with bad breath breathing in your face. Laughter is important ;)
23. Because you have power right now. Go a few days without electricity and then all the problems you had before will no longer matter.
24. Smile for cute kids and cute adorable animals. This is another one of those things where I have never met a person who didn't like one of the two above.
25. Smile because it makes you feel more positive. Anytime you feel more positive you're more likely to get positive results.
26. When you smile you release endorphin's and serotonin which actually make you "feel" good. Smiling is sort of like a natural drug.
27. Smile because smiling makes you appear confident to others. Got to love the old saying "fake it til you make it".
28. Smile because you are unique. We all are. There is NO ONE in the world exactly like you. You're one of a kind! That's a wonderful thought.
29. Smile for all the wonderful smells. Maybe someone is making an Italian meal and it smells great or maybe it's the wonderful smell from some flowers. Either way a nice aroma or scent is definitely a reason to smile!
30. For shoes! Can you imagine walking around everywhere with no shoes on. I hope you enjoyed these reasons to smile and be grateful. Check out some of our other pages